MOBIL 1 0W 20 EXTENTED PERFORMANCE FULL SYNTHETTIC ENGINE OIL 1QT
Engineered to help enhance fuel economy
Start your engines … and start saving.* Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy motor oils are designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.*
The low-viscosity, advanced full synthetic formulation can help to increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy.
These oils are engineered with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic base oils, fortified with a precisely balanced component additive system. Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy oils provide excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe.
Over the life of your vehicle, Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy synthetic oils can save you money.
Please reference our Mobil 1™ Product Guide for a quick look at specifications including zinc and phosphorus, as well as manufacturer approvals for Mobil 1 motor oils.
Features and benefits
Low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formula
- Helps increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy, based on 0.2-2.3 percent potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-20 or 0W-30 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current motor oil viscosity.
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- Help reduce oil aging – for long lasting protection
Outstanding low-temperature capabilities
- Support quick cold-weather starting and fast protection – helps extend engine life
Precisely balanced additive component system
- Provides excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-20 or 0W-20 is recommended
Specifications and approvals
Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy synthetic oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- ILSAC GF-5
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy has the following builder approvals:
- General Motors dexos1™ Gen 2 (license number D10105GH015)
According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy is of the following quality level:
- General Motors GM 6094M
- API CF
SAE Grade 0W-20 Viscosity, @ 100ºC, cSt (ASTM D445) 8.7 Viscosity, @ 40ºC, cSt (ASTM D445) 44.8 Viscosity Index 173 Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874) 0.8 HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150ºC (ASTM D4683) 2.7 Phosphorous (ASTM D4951) 0.065 Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92) 224 Total Base Number (ASTM D2896) 8.8 MRV @ -40ºC (ASTM D4684) 9200 Density @15.6ºC g/ml (ASTM D4052) 0.841